We build integrated and native advertising solutions, finding organic ways to talk to our audience. These considered, longer-range campaigns engage all our users across all of our touch points - desktop, mobile, email and social.
See our Portfolio for video, written and promotional native content examples.
HOW FLICKS ENGAGES MOVIEGOERS
(OR, WHY WE ARE AWESOME)
There are four key spices in our secret sauce:
WE ARE PART OF THE MOVIEGOING PROCESS
Our content and UX is focused on being a moviegoer’s tool: Flicks is decide what you want to see, decide where to see it, and buy a ticket.
WE ARE ABOUT CONTENT
We are honest and we’re funny - top shelf boy/girlfriend material. Our feature/blog content, reviews and profiles are made by film lovers who know their audience. Our listings are comprehensive and packed with detail, our we are 100% nationwide in both NZ and Australia. We are trusted.
WE ARE LOCAL
Flicks has a local voice. From profiling what films and festivals are on at your local cinema to our synopsis that have had trade talk (read: Americanism and hyperbole) removed.
WE ARE ONLY MOVIES
Unlike other guides, we don’t dilute with events, TV shows or gossip. We are exclusively about movies, which makes us a first-in-mind, singular and focused proposition for users.
We have two key groups of users:
- Using Flicks to choose what they want to watch, find out where to watch it, and buy a ticket - for them, Flicks is part of their movie and cinema decision making process.
- These users are as broad as the cinema-going public.
- For distributors and exhibitors, it’s the perfect time to influence their decision. For others, it’s an opportunity to talk to active moviegoers.
2. Culture Influencers
- They read opinion, post comments and reviews, come to our preview screenings, keep up to date with the latest trailer releases and what’s coming soon.
- Smaller but louder group of users, visiting the site more frequently.
- They are culture fans: social, urban and entertainment-seeking.
HOW THEY USE THE SITE
Our users come to Flicks to make a decision: to choose a movie and book tickets.
Our users are as broad as the movie-going public. They are entertainment-seekers and film/culture fans.